The University of Richmond Law Review respectfully dedicates this issue to the memory of Malcolm Ray Doubles, 1900-1987. Judge Doubles earned his B.S. degree at Davidson College and his law degree at the T.C. Williams School of Law. He practiced with the Richmond law firm of Carter, Crawford and Redd before leaving to become a full-time law professor at the T.C. Williams School of Law. He served as dean of the law school from 1930 to 1947 and from 1971 to 1972, and as Judge of the Hustings Court of Richmond from 1947 to 1965. The pages that follow serve as a tribute to the Judge's memory.

Document Type


Publication Date

Summer 1987

Included in

Judges Commons