Download Full Text (14.3 MB)
A Law School was first established in Richmond College in 1870. After a somewhat uncertain existence, due to lack of money, the School received, in 1890, from the family of Mr. T. C. Williams, of Richmond, an endowment of $25,000. In recognition of this gift, the name of the School was changed to the T. C. Williams School of Law. Since 1890 there has been no interruption of work. At various times the School has received further generous gifts from the late Miss Mary T. Williams and from Mr. T. C. Williams, Jr., both of whom were among the donors of the original endowment. The endowment now amounts to $100,000. The T. C. Williams School of Law is firmly established as an integral part of the University of Richmond. The degrees in law are conferred by the University of Richmond.
University of Richmond
Law School Calendar, Officers, Faculty, Board of Managers, General Statement, Location, Growth, Courses of Study, Entrance Requirements, Special Students, Summer School, Classes in Forenoon Division, Classes in the Evening Division, Courses in First Year, Courses in Second Year, Courses in Third Year, Courses in Fourth Year, School Sessions, Summer Sessions, Degrees and Diplomas, The Law Library, Law Prizes, Athletic Association, Literary Society, Expenses, Diploma Fees, Terms Begin, Degrees Conferred, Student Roll
University of Richmond, "University of Richmond Bulletin: Catalogue of the T.C. Williams School of Law for 1925-1926" (1925). Law School Catalogues. 10.